I suggest you ...

add timer for tasks

stopwatch type for per client tracking, much better than just calendar input.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jrjr shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alexandre HerreroAlexandre Herrero commented  · 

Hi,

I discovered a wonderful tool for timers for the ones waiting on this functionality.

I use deeply "Toggl" ---> which has excellent timers, is user friendly and the free version allows as many clients/Projects as we want.

So my time is now tracked on Toggl and just added manually to Yanomo for my company. (I was really disappointed not to have timers on Yanomo and/or having only mobile non user friendly timers.)

Best regards

• VeraVera commented  · 

Is this idea similar to that where we could put an expected time that a task/to-do should take? Similar to having a budget and hours allowed for sub-projects.
        Actually can we have the same budget option listed in to-do's as well so that we can put expected lengths for time that a to-do should take, as we do for sub-projects, please?

• Alexandre HerreroAlexandre Herrero commented  · 

Hi,

As I can see it was said in November that it was planned to have timer in the next 3 month, and no news as I can see, where are you with this?
        Will you implement timers in the web interface? (check Harvest, they are really good, easy to use and so convenient).
        The mobile app timers are really limited as we cannot edit an entry, this is really annoying and time consuming.

Best Regards

• Lex StrijkerLex Strijker commented  · 

Do you also have an Android app with a timer?

Feedback and Knowledge Base